Dive into the supernatural, soggy and smooth mix of Vanilla Custard Cake made with National Vanilla Custard. You won’t stop after eating the first bite.
Vanilla Custard Cake
Ready: 60 mints
Serving: 6-8 People
- All purpose Flour _ 1 cup
- Baking Powder _ 1 and half tsp
- National Salt _ 1/4 tsp
- Eggs – Separated 5
- Granulated Sugar _ 1 cup
- Entire Milk _ 1/3 cup
- National Vanilla Custard Powder 2 tbsp
- Vanilla Extract _ 1 tsp
- Evaporated Milk _ 12 ounce can
- Sweetened Condensed Milk _ 14 ounce can
- Whole Milk _ 1/4 cup
For the Whipped Topping:
- Heavy Whipping Cream – for Whipping 16 ounces
- Granulated Sugar or Powdered Sugar _ 3 tbsp
- Vanilla Extract _ 1 tsp
- Ground Cinnamon for garnish
- Vanilla Pods to decorate
Procedure To Bake
- Preheat broiler to 350 degrees F. Gently splash a pan with nonstick cooking spray.
- In medium bowl mix 1 cup flour, 1 tsp baking powder, and ¼ tsp National Salt in a huge bowl and rush to blend the dry ingredients.
- In another bowl, mix 5 eggs yolks. Include 1 cup sugar and blend on rapid until yolks are light yellow. Include 1/2 cup milk and 1 tsp vanilla extract and whisk well.
- Pour the egg yolk blend over the flour blend and mix gently just until combined. (don’t over-blend).
- In a different bowl, beat 3 egg whites on rapid. Step by step include 1/4 cup of granulated sugar as you blend and keep beating until hardened pinnacles structure.
- Fold egg whites into the player delicately, just until combined. Pour batter into pan. Make a point to smooth it into an even layer so your prepared cake doesn’t have bunches in it.
- Prepare for 25 to 35 minutes, or until a toothpick embedded in the focal point of the cake confesses all. Expel from the broiler and enable cake to cool totally.
- Heat Vanilla Custard Mixture by mixing 2 tbsp National Vanilla Custard Powder and ¼ cup milk.
- Warmth 1 cup of milk and add the Vanilla Custard Mixture to it. Cook it on low fire for 10 minutes. Cool it.
- Gently, Combine this blend with 1 cup sweetened dense milk, in a little bowl.
- When the cake has cooled use a fork to jab gaps everywhere throughout the highest point of the cake.
- Gradually pour the dense milk and vanilla cake blend over the highest point of the cake, making a point to pour close to the edges and all around.
- Refrigerate the cake for in any event 1 hour or medium-term, to enable it to absorb the milk.
- Meanwhile, whip the overwhelming cream, 1 tbsp granulated sugar and 1 tsp vanilla extract until hardened pinnacles structure. Cover up the highest point of the cake.
Present with vanilla pods.