An appetizing dish of Chicken Achari wraps served in western taco style; with tasty kinds of National Achari Gosht Masala, perfect as a light snack or supper.
Chicken Achari Wraps
Ready: 45 mints
Serving: 2-4 People
- Minced Chicken 1 kg
- National Ginger Garlic Paste ½ tbsp
- National Achar Gosht Masala 2 tsp
- Green Chilies 3
- Roasted Grounded Cumin 1 tbsps
- Ground Coriander 1 tbsp
- National Red Chilies Powder 1 tsp
- Red Chilies 3-4
- Lemon Juice 1 – 2 tbsp
- Curry Leaves 1 large cup
- National Salt to taste
- Lettuce or Salad Leaves 1/2 kg
- Cooking Oil ½ cup
- Tortilla Wraps – Cut into half 8
- Tomatoes Chopped 4
Procedure To Cook
- Heat up 1/2 cup Cooking Oil in a pan, include 1 tbsp National Ginger Garlic Paste and 1 tsp fenugreek seeds, fry for some time, include 34 green chilies, keep blending and now include 1 kg of minced Chicken and continue mixing it until it turns light darker.
- Mix in 1 tsp National Red Chili Powder, 1 tbsp National Cumin Seed, 1 tbsp National Coriander, crisp green chilies, 4 red pepper, 1 tbsp Lemon juice, National Salt to taste and 10-15 new curry leaves. Continue mixing for another 4-5 minutes.
- Just before turning off the fire, include 1 medium chopped tomato and let it cook for a while.
- Pre heat oven at 200’ C and lightly bake tortilla wraps and set them aside.
- To serve, take individual servings of Chicken Achari mixture into the center of lettuce leaf, put lettuce leaf over tortilla wrap and serve in taco style.