Alia Khan is a gifted Pakistani singer. She came into the spotlight after releasing her original sound tracks for a TV serial named Pyar ke Sadqy. It was an unforgettable OST, and it got nominated by the Lux Style awards in 2020. Alia Khan expresses a sense of positivity through her beautiful voice, and she brings inspiration in the form of a smile.
1. Have you always dreamt of being a singer?
Answer : I wanted to be a doctor before I became a singer.
2. What does music give you?
Answer : Music gives me freedom within myself. It helps me balance myself. It gives me strength. Now I know who I am in my heart and soul.
3. What is the meaning of success for you?
Answer : An unconditional feeling of happiness is my success.
4. Who supported you when you started your career?
Answer : My father and mother have always believed in my talents as a singer. They are the foundation of my career, and they supported me from the beginning.
5. How do you stay motivated in your career as an artist?
Answer : I do what I love, and I love what I do. That’s my key to self motivation.
6. How do you stay positive and focused in your career?
Answer : I understand the importance of my dreams, and I transform them into my reality. I like to share hope and inspirations with my audience. This is my way to stay focused and positive.
7. If you made a movie about your life, what would you name it?
Answer : My movie would be named ” Dreams do come true.”
Ghana discusses her struggle, involvement and voyage in film and TV industry